Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Open House
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare will celebrate its One Year Anniversary as the regional provider of post acute care services with a community Open House.
During the Open House, media will be given an opportunity to sit down with our new President & CEO, our newly appointed Board Chair and our Vice President, Medical Affairs, for an open discussion on the changes that HDGH has undergone in the past year and the direction it has planned for the future.
The Open House will also feature an important milestone event - the official signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between HDGH and the Canadian Mental Health Association as we embark on an exciting new partnership through integrated leadership roles and addressing gaps in our system towards providing a more seamless care experience.
The afternoon will also feature cheque presentations by some top donors, the unveiling of a new video showcasing the programs and people of HDGH, and there will be a number of displays by hospital departments and community partners, refreshments and entertainment.
- Janice Kaffer, HDGH President and CEO
- Shari Cunningham, HDGH Board Chair
- Dr. Andrea Steen, HDGH Vice President Medical Affairs
- Mary Wilson, CMHA, CEO
- Don Atwell, CMHA, Board Chair
- Friday, September 26, 2014 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m. - Media Sit Down with CEO, Board Chair & VP Medical Affairs
- (Please RSVP to Brigid Clingan at 519 257 5234 if you plan to attend this portion of the event)
- 3:00 p.m. - Formal Presentations
- Media Sit Down – Conference Room 3
- Formal Presentations – Ken Lewenza Sr. Lobby
- Displays – Brown Auditorium
For further information contact:
Vice President External/Government Affairs, Planning and Development 519-257-5234 or 519 919 0033