Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare is a premium healthcare centre offering Rehabilitation Services; Specialized Mental Health & Addictions; Complex Medical and Palliative Care; and Children and Youth Mental Health Services. HDGH has a unique blended model of specialized inpatient beds; outpatient residential beds; as well as outpatient and community services.
Commitment to Our Patients
- We respect all persons as unique and dignified regardless of race, creed or religion.
- We are driven by the love of our neighbour to respond with empathy to each person’s needs.
- We behave in ways that generate trust, build confidence and enhance performance.
- We manage the affairs and resources of Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare ethically, creatively and with accountability to achieve outstanding operational and financial performance.
- We are valued and active partners in advancing integrated health services across the region.
- We strive for service excellence in hospital operations and patient services through the implementation of best practices.
- As a leading employer, we recruit, develop and retain the best people.
Working with our Partners
- ESCLHIN Strategic Planning
Documents (Click Here)
- The Honourable Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care (Click Here)
- The Honourable Deborah Matthews, Deputy Premier, President of the Treasury Board (Click Here)
- The Honourable Tracy MacCharles, Minister of Children and Youth Services (Click Here)
- City of Windsor – Windsor Essex County 10 Homeless Plan (Click Here)