Grace Healthcare plays a unique role in Windsor-Essex as the regional provider
of all non-acute care services. This includes all programs and services at the
Tayfour campus such as complex care, palliative care, regional rehabilitation,
cardiac wellness, bariatric services, specialized mental health and addictions,
and children's mental health.
Commitment to Our Patients
- We respect all persons as unique and dignified regardless of race, creed or religion.
- We are driven by the love of our neighbour to respond with empathy to each person’s needs.
- We behave in ways that generate trust, build confidence and enhance performance.
- We manage the affairs and resources of Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare ethically, creatively and with accountability to achieve outstanding operational and financial performance.
- We are valued and active partners in advancing integrated health services across the region.
- We strive for service excellence in hospital operations and patient services through the implementation of best practices.
- As a leading employer, we recruit, develop and retain the best people.
Working with our Partners
- ESCLHIN Strategic Planning
Documents (Click Here)
- The Honourable Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care (Click Here)
- The Honourable Deborah Matthews, Deputy Premier, President of the Treasury Board (Click Here)
- The Honourable Tracy MacCharles, Minister of Children and Youth Services (Click Here)
- City of Windsor – Windsor Essex County 10 Homeless Plan (Click Here)