Ways to Reduce the Risk of a Brain Injury
- Wear a helmet when riding a bicycle, motorcycle or while playing sports which recommend head gear.
- Always wear a seat belt while in a motor vehicle.
- Reduce risk taking activities.
- Respect and follow rules of safe sporting.
- Never operatea motor vehicle of any sort while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Always abide by and follow safety procedures in the work place.
No one can ever be totally safe from suffering a brain injury, as sometimes there are certain factors which we cannot control, but following these few steps can reduce the changes significantly.