What is Youth in Partnership?
We are a group comprised of youth and adults working in partnership to engage youth in mental health services in Windsor-Essex by:
- Supporting youth in having a voice to impact local mental health services;
- Promoting good mental health and the services that support youth; and
- Reducing the stigma regarding mental health.
Join Youth in Partnership
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Crisis & Safety Information
For immediate risk to self or others, please proceed to Emergency at:
- Windsor Regional Hospital, Metropolitan Campus (0-15 years), 1995 Lens Ave., Windsor
- Windsor Regional Hospital, Ouellette Campus (16+ years), 1030 Ouellette Ave., Windsor
- Erie Shores Health Care (all ages), 194 Talbot St. West, Leamington
For urgent need to see a social worker, please attend the walk-in clinic at:
- Regional Children's Centre (0-17 years), 3901 Connaught St., Windsor - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Windsor Regional Hospital Walk-In Urgent Care (16+ years), 1086 Ouellette Ave. 1st Floor, Windsor - Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Erie Shores Health Care (13-17 years), Maryvale Clinic, 194 Talbot St. West, Leamington - Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Erie Shores Health Care (16+ years), Family Service Walk-In Counselling, 194 Talbot St. West, Leamington - Mondays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- WE Community Health Centre (all ages), call for hours (519) 253-8481
For 24 hour crisis phone supports:
- Community Crisis Centre (all ages) 24 Hour Crisis Line (519) 973-4435
- Kids Help Line 1-800-668-6868
- Distress Centre (12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.) (519) 252-1171
- LGBTQ Youth Line 1-800-268-9688