Triple P - Positive Parenting Program
Fall 2018 program brochure
What is Triple P (Positive Parenting Program)?
Triple P is a parenting program, but it doesn't tell you how to be a parent. It's more like a toolbox of ideas. Triple P programs offer information, support and practical answers to everyday parenting concerns. It's an approach that's easy to follow and you'll see that even small changes can make a big difference to your family.
What does Triple P do?
The three Ps in 'Triple P' stand for 'Positive Parenting Program' which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Feel confident you're doing the right thing
- Provides parenting tools you can use right away
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
Does it work?
If you're going to invest your time doing a parenting program, you want to be confident that you will get results. The Triple P - Positive Parenting Program is one of the few parenting programs in the world with scientific evidence to back it up.
How do I register?
Pre-registration is required for all seminars and group courses. Submit an online registration form here, or call (519) 257-5215 ext. 74033.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter