Triple P Teen Seminars
*for parents of teens 13-16 years
What are Triple P Teen Seminars?
These are informal presentations that tackle the most common issues for parents of children from 12 to 16 years.
Raising Responsible Teenagers
- Including teenagers in family decision making
- Being involved in family activities
- Developing a healthy lifestyle
- Being respectful and considerate
Raising Competent Teenagers
- Developing self-discipline
- Establish good routines
- Getting involved in school activities
- Being a good problem-solver
Getting Teenager Connected
- Encouraging teenagers to be confident
- Planning ahead
- Meeting their commitments
- Being socially skilled
You can choose to do one, two or all three seminars. They deal with the most common parenting issues we all face.