What is Youth in Partnership?
We are a group comprised of youth and adults working in partnership to engage youth in mental health services in Windsor-Essex by:
- Supporting youth in having a voice to impact local mental health services;
- Promoting good mental health and the services that support youth; and
- Reducing the stigma regarding mental health.
The Youth Mental Health Film Contest
Contest Submission Form
Teams must complete and submit the Contest Submission Form via email to Tammy Drazilov prior to January 4, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Upload film via WETRANSFER
Teams must send their video file using the file transfer service wetransfer.com, which is free and easy to use. When sending your video file on the wetransfer site, please "Email to:" firstname.lastname@example.org prior to January 4, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Join Youth in Partnership
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Crisis & Safety Information
For immediate risk to self or others, please proceed to Emergency at:
- Windsor Regional Hospital, Metropolitan Campus (0-15 years), 1995 Lens Ave., Windsor
- Windsor Regional Hospital, Ouellette Campus (16+ years), 1030 Ouellette Ave., Windsor
- Erie Shores Health Care (all ages), 194 Talbot St. West, Leamington
For urgent need to see a social worker, please attend the walk-in clinic at:
- Regional Children's Centre (0-17 years), 3901 Connaught St., Windsor - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Windsor Regional Hospital Walk-In Urgent Care (16+ years), 1086 Ouellette Ave. 1st Floor, Windsor - Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Erie Shores Health Care (13-17 years), Maryvale Clinic, 194 Talbot St. West, Leamington - Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Erie Shores Health Care (16+ years), Family Service Walk-In Counselling, 194 Talbot St. West, Leamington - Mondays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- WE Community Health Centre (all ages), call for hours (519) 253-8481
For 24 hour crisis phone supports:
- Community Crisis Centre (all ages) 24 Hour Crisis Line (519) 973-4435
- Kids Help Line 1-800-668-6868
- Distress Centre (12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.) (519) 252-1171
- LGBTQ Youth Line 1-800-268-9688