High School Co-op Placements
Thank you for your interest in completing a high school co-op placement at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare! We have included some resources to help you with your placement choice and steps to complete before beginning your placement.
- Complete the high school co-op placement application form with preferred placements. See list of available placements for this session below.
- See your healthcare provider to complete the health clearance form (attached). Bring the completed health clearance form to your interview.
- Have your co-op teacher email your Credit Counseling Summary and Attendance Record to HDGH Student Placement Manager. See contact information below.
- The above three steps must be completed prior to an interview being granted. Your interview will be coordinated through your co-op teacher for Fall and Winter sessions or directly with the Student Placement Manager for Summer session.
- If you are 18 years of age or older, contact the HDGH Student Placement Manager to request a form to obtain a vulnerable sector police clearance.
The application process for the Winter 2021 Quadmester 3 is now open. Interviews will be scheduled for February 11th and the co-op placements are scheduled to begin February 17th. Here are the available co-op placement opportunities. Please select the area of interest and read the document for full details.
Manager of Spiritual Care, Student Placements & Volunteer Services
Phone: 519.257.5111 ext. 73184