High School Co-op Placements
Thank you for your interest in completing a high school co-op placement at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare! We have included some resources to help you with your placement choice and steps to complete before beginning your placement.
- Complete the high school co-op placement application form with preferred placements. See list of available placements for this session below.
- See your healthcare provider to complete the health clearance form (attached). Bring the completed health clearance form to your interview.
- Have your co-op teacher email your Credit Counseling Summary and Attendance Record to HDGH Student Placement Coordinator. See contact information below.
- The above three steps must be completed prior to an interview being granted. Your interview will be coordinated through your co-op teacher for Fall and Winter sessions or directly with the Student Placement Coordinator for Summer session.
- If you are 18 years of age or older, contact the HDGH Student Placement Coordinator to request a form to obtain a vulnerable sector police clearance.
The application process has been completed for the Winter semester. Fall and Summer placements will be posted April 20, 2020.
Student Placement Coordinator
Phone: 519.257.5111 ext. 73195