High School Co-op Placements
Thank you for your interest in completing a high school co-op placement at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare! We have included some resources to help you with your placement choice and steps to complete before beginning your placement.
The application process for the Winter Semester co-op program is now open. Interviews are tentatively set for February 16, 2022 and the co-op placements are tentatively scheduled to begin on Tuesday, February 22nd. See below for the available co-op placement opportunities for this semester. Please review and select your area of interest.
- Complete the high school co-op placement application form and indicate your preferred placement by February 11, 2022. See list of available placements for the current session above.
- See your healthcare provider to complete the health clearance form. Bring the completed health clearance form to your interview.
- Have your co-op teacher email your Credit Counseling Summary and Attendance Record to HDGH Student Coordinator. See contact information below.
- The above three steps must be completed prior to an interview being granted. Your interview will be coordinated through your co-op teacher for Fall and Winter sessions or directly with the Student Coordinator for the Summer session.
- If you are 18 years of age or older, contact the HDGH Student Placement offices to request a form to obtain a vulnerable sector police clearance.
Coordinator, Students & Volunteers
Phone: 519.257.5111 ext. 73935