Become a Volunteer
What are the steps to becoming a volunteer?
- Submit a completed Application and two reference forms to Volunteer Services.
- Attend a placement interview with a Volunteer Services staff member to:
- confirm your availability and the level of commitment you are able to make
- outline your skills and interests
- review volunteer position opportunities and requirements
- establish a suitable volunteer placement
- Complete Required Steps -Vulnerable Police Sector and Health Clearance
- Attend a general volunteer orientation session.
- Complete specific training for your placement area with an experienced volunteer and/or staff.
Student Application for Academic Placement
The Student Application for Academic Placement is to be completed by students applying for academic placement at Hotel Dieu Grace Healthcare. An academic placement is a requirement directly related to a specific academic course and the course objectives. Please provide complete information as to what program and/or course this placement applies to.
Completing this form does not guarantee a placement. We will contact you within 2-4 weeks to discuss further.