Become a Volunteer
What are the steps to becoming a volunteer?
- Submit a completed Application and two reference forms to Volunteer Services.
- Attend a placement interview with a Volunteer Services staff member to:
- confirm your availability and the level of commitment you are able to make
- outline your skills and interests
- review volunteer position opportunities and requirements
- establish a suitable volunteer placement
- Complete Required Steps -Vulnerable Police Sector and Health Clearance
- Attend a general volunteer orientation session.
- Complete specific training for your placement area with an experienced volunteer and/or staff.
Student Application for Placement Form
The Student Application for Placement Form is to be completed by students applying for academic placement at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare.
Note: Completing this form does not guarantee a placement. You will be contacted withing 2-4 weeks to discuss further.