Please note HDGH reserves the right to amend visitation at any time
Complex Medical Care and Rehabilitation Units
General Visitation between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. (7 days/week, holidays included)
- Essential Care Partners are welcome to attend after hours. To learn more about how to become an Essential Care Partner please speak with the unit manager.
- There are no time restrictions for visiting in our Palliative Care unit
Toldo Neurobehavioural Institute (TNI) - Inpatient Mental Health and Addictions
- All patients and clients may have an unrestricted number of ECPs and general visitors (non-ECPs) with only two (2) ECPs/visitors allowed to visit at a time.
- Please note only ECPs are allowed to visit in patient rooms. General visitors must use common spaces for visits.
- ECPs - 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., 7 days/week, holidays included.
- General Visitation - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., 7 days/week, holidays included; with an additional time from 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
Regional Children’s Centre
- There are no time restrictions for visiting the Regional Children’s Centre
HDGH Public Parking Lot Guide:
B - Casgrain Building (AC), Tayfour Building (TR), Community Psychiatric Hospital (CPH), Toldo Building (SMH)
D - Emara Building (MP)
F - RCC Huot (HU), RCC Residence (WR), RCC New Gym/Pool (WP/WG)*
G - RCC Glengarda (GL)*
K - Withdrawal Management (WM)*
M - Casgrain Building (AC), East Wing Building (EW), Tayfour Building (TR)
*Please note that parking at the Regional Children's Centre Lot F, Glengarda Lot G, and Withdrawal Management Lot K properties is restricted to clients of those agencies; unauthorized use by others will result in ticketing and/or towing.
- Cafeteria services are available in the Courtyard Café located on the first floor of the Tayfour Tower, and the In Honour Café located on the first floor of the Dr. Y. Emara Centre for Healthy Aging and Mobility. Please note that hours of operation are subject to change.
Courtyard Café Cafeteria Hours:
Weekdays 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends & Holidays
In Honour Café Cafeteria Hours:
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends and Holidays
- For your convenience, vending machines are available on the first floor of both the Emara and Tayfour buildings, offering a variety of food and snack items, as well as a selection of beverages.
HDGH’s Central Registration department is located inside the hospital’s main entrance. If you have an upcoming appointment at one of the clinics listed below, you will need to register at the Central Registration department before going to the clinic for your appointment.
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Amputee Clinic
- Bariatric Clinic / Medical Weight Management
- Cardiac Wellness / Cardiac Wellness Maintenance
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Concurrent Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis
- Geriatric Assessment Program (GAP)
- Geriatric Mental Health Outreach Team (GMHOT)
- Hand Therapy Clinic
- Kinesiology Clinic
- Mood & Anxiety
- Motivational Interviewing
- Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Physiotherapy Clinic
- Post COVID Recovery Clinic
- Pulmonary Rehab / Pulmonary Rehab Maintenance
- Rehab Outreach
- Speech Therapy
- Stress Test Clinic
- WPEP & Injection Clinic
Central Registration hours are Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM; Weekends and Holidays 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
If you are not sure if you need to go to the Central Registration department when you arrive, please ask at the Screener’s desk.