At Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare, we are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the Windsor-Essex community through the delivery of person-centred, value-based care. Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare is a specialty hospital offering services in Mental Health & Addictions; Rehabilitative Care; Complex Medical and Palliative Care; and Children and Youth Mental Health. We offer a unique blend of services including but not limited to community and home-based services. In collaboration with our healthcare and inter-sectorial partners, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare is providing care in new ways and in new locations throughout the region to address barriers, improve access and patient outcomes and improve the overall patient experience.
Commitment to Our Patients
- We respect all persons as unique and dignified regardless of race, creed or religion.
- We are driven by the love of our neighbour to respond with empathy to each person’s needs.
- We behave in ways that generate trust, build confidence and enhance performance.
- We manage the affairs and resources of Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare ethically, creatively and with accountability to achieve outstanding operational and financial performance.
- We are valued and active partners in advancing integrated health services across the region.
- We strive for service excellence in hospital operations and patient services through the implementation of best practices.
- As a leading employer, we recruit, develop and retain the best people.
Our Mission, Our Vision, and Our Values
HDGH is a specialty hospital, driven by the faith and compassion of the Religious Hospitallers of St. Joseph who cared for the most vulnerable and marginalized.
Our Mission is to provide physical, emotional, social, and spiritual care
A trusted leader transforming healthcare and cultivating a healthier community
Kindness, Teamwork, Expertise, and Social Responsibility